Saturday, July 30, 2011

Get Picky Challenge #11

it still amazes me how fast time flies everytime; it honestly feels as though I just looked away for a second and yikes, august is here already. which means that half the year has already come and gone... and I still haven't done anything much (gotta find where I put that resolution list, but am sure that nothing can be checked off yet and still haven't lost a single pound - I really really hope I haven't gained more weight since the beginning of the year; dang where's that scale).

before disappearing to agonize myself over this... just wanted to let you know that the latest challenge from Get Picky is up and this time around its an inspirational challenge based on the picture provided (click here for the inspiration picture and more details). and here's my take on it... focusing on the butterflies (still not over them) and also using up the last bits of my "lawn party" studio calico kit (this is definitely my all time favorite kit) and a mix of other random things laying around on my scrapping table (and orange background pattern paper is from lily bee design - stationery collection).


Photobucket


and using the doily and fabric covered buttons sponsered by Purple Pumpkin...

Photobucket

and totally addicted to these butterflies that were cut using the making memories slice machine and from their noteworthy design collection. love.

Photobucket

and of course, american craft thickers - how can you not include these on all your projects...lol... but really loving this font "sunshine" - love the fun design of the alphas and most importantly the size!! they are really perfect - not too big or too small.

Photobucket

and once again using my crafter's workshop template to mist those circles in the background. I'm just loving this design and couldn't resist getting both the 12x12 and 6x6 templates. I can't wait for their new designs, there's already quite a few that are on my must have list!

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping and hope you guys join in on the fun with us over at Get Picky!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hey! girl...always love your clean page and this is just awesome...beautiful pictures and loves that butterflies and this page is screaming BEAUTIFUL! I will keep on coming back. You know I am your follower. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cool layout, Piradee! Love all the details especially those big butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Piradee, for being on the design team... Wishing you all the best in your endeavours. Cheers to all your achievements..

    ReplyDelete