Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some Crate Paper & Lily Bee Goodies...

Hi Everyone!!!

I really can't believe how fast time flies by now a days - with things picking up at the office and my tendencies to continuously scrap. LOL  I'm not sure if it's because of all the inspirations from see the new releases everywhere or my desire (and necessity) to clear some scrappy space; but there'll definitely be tons to share in the coming days...

Starting with these two projects today!  First is this valentine project that I created for the Crate Paper blog using the sweet Paper Heart Collection (that's up on their blog today - just so excited as this is my first project for them and don't forget to stop by there as they're also having a giveaway!).

Photobucket

For my project, I opted to create a box of valentine coupons using the Graphic 45 altered box as the starting point; decorating and covering parts of the box (love how the kraft color contrast with the sweet colors from the collection).  Then for the coupons, I could resist getting out my silhouette machine to try out some of the new shapes that I recently purchased (chevron hearts and circle heart).

Photobucket

Photobucket

and can't stop creating these shaker fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket


And also sharing some Lily Bee cards created using the Heads Over Heels collection, which are also up on the Lily Bee Blog today (do stop by for more card inspirations from the other amazing ladies).  The theme for today's post is simple valentine cards that can be easily replicated (and under 30 mins tops).  For the first one here, I used one of those plastic bags for the confetti and included an index card before sewing up it at the top.  Then to cover the stitching, I added a strip of pattern paper and finished the card off with a heart punch out. 15 mins!!

Photobucket

On the second one, I glued down another index card and added bits of pattern paper and more punch out shapes - my all time favorite butterfly and hearts; before using the ABC stickers to complete the card. 15mins!!  **wink**

Photobucket

A big thanks for stopping by everyone and promise to not to disappear for too long...
**wink**wink**

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness girl these coupons are just spectular!! I love the kraft with the bright colors and I bought those hearts from the Silhoutte store last month and havn't used them. Its great to see them on a project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Wow! Your cards are all so beautiful. The shakers are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shakers! it would be great that you share a tutorial on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeylim - looks as thou you are ahead of me and have already prepared some pictures for LB card shaker! :)

      Delete
  4. Love your beautiful projects, especially the cute shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic...LOVE them all!! The shakers are really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is your favorite butterfly a punch or a die cut??? Please share... it's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina, thanks for stopping by and it's the butterfly squeeze punch from Fiskars. I just can't stop using this and you can find a picture of it here: http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/PROD/punch-squeeze/SFG5-5802

      Delete
  7. Piradee, these projects are jost BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited that you are on the Crate Paper DT because I love CP and paired with your talent, the projects you make are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these cards are gorgeous, piradee! i LOVE that circle heart shape, and how you used it. i have that in my sihouette library, but i'm not sure i ever pictured it so large. lol! must do that! loving the confetti pockets too!

    ReplyDelete