Thursday, July 14, 2011

catching up...

finally this weekend, I had the time to do a bit of catching up. I must have started on this layout about a month or two ago and was inspired by a sketch challenge on the studio calico blog then (and using the may lawn party kit - my favorite thus far).... well, it just kinda sat there till now...

Photobucket

the sketch provided was based on the grid concept and honestly, how can you go wrong with grids? I just love working with them as it allows you to do something a bit different in each square and yet, everything still fits together (or at least I like think so **wink**)...

Photobucket

also got out my Lawn Fawn stamps (alphas) for a bit of fun and putting those jenni bowlin stamp pads to some use. did you know that the lawn fawn alpha sets are cut in away that you are able to line up the individual alpha stamps without having to worry whether it's straight or not...

Photobucket

check that out.... in love with these alphas now....

Photobucket

thanks for stopping by everyone and how's your wishing list for CHA-S 2011 coming along? as you can tell, my list has gotten (much) longer since the last post and just in awe with everything!!! and if you're interested in getting your hands on some lily bee and pink paislee goodies before anyone.. do check out their blogs for more details!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Lo!
    I wont to learn how to make like you do :)
    Hugs,
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So admirable how straight all the lines are ! ;)

    ReplyDelete