Tuesday, July 19, 2011

today...

I'm back to share a layout that I created for Made With Love this week - using the sketch provided by My Mind's Eye for their current challenge (more details about the challenge here). I first started with the major building blocks of the sketch, but then somewhere along the creation process and in between all the gorgeous embellishments from MME... well, I then ended with this...

Photobucket

actually doing a tiny bit of "flussy" cutting here and love those vintage metal buttons...

Photobucket

and of course, how could you not love all those sticker embellishments, how could you not be addictive to them. honestly these are the first things that I go for (even before the pattern papers themselves...lol)

Photobucket

Photobucket

and last but not least, in keeping with the metal theme, I finally decided to use these metal butterfly charms from pink paislee (their butterfly garden collection). I opted to pin the charm with the dimensional sticker, so that I didn't have to glue the butterfly down and plus, this way it looks as though the butterflies are flying as I'm able to swing them around....

Photobucket

thanks again everyone for stopping by and hopefully photobucket will be working for me soon (cause i'm going to be bald soon -this S@#!$@# D@#$$ F#@$$ thing! - sorry getting really pissed and they are not replying to me), so that I can get my CHA S 2011 wishlist up (its going to be a long post for sure...lol).

nite nite everyone!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I tend to be a lurker (sorry!). But today, I just had to leave a comment. That layout is so beautiful!! i just stared at it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous layout, girl!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this page! Just gorgeous!!! I cannot wait to see your list(;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, amazing work. You attention to detail is fantastic.
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous layout !!! It's the first time I post a comment on your blog, but I'm reading your blog since a few months and I love your work !!
    Best regards Berdien
    The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a *gorgeous* layout... I love all your layers, and all the details you added. The colours are beautiful. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this blog! And I love your layouts...totally inspiring. I need to get some pictures developed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a very very big thanks ladies for all the wonderful comments. thanks so much and especially for taking the time to leave me your very first one. so honored. thanks guys you really do know how to make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layouts never cease to amaze me...always awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout Piradee! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete