Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Class, Pink Paislee & CHA Wishlist

just wanted to let you know that I have a new class out this month over at Made With Love. we'll be created a mini album using a maya road album as a basis and also creating our own vintage inspired pages with distress ink. in addition, you guys will get to try out those must have distress stains and also have fun embellishing your mini ablum with some of the latest tim holtz dies cuts. don't forget to drop by the store to see the class sample in person and hope to see some of you guys there.

Photobucket
and instead of scrapping, I've just been drooling all over my computer as sneaks of the new CHA-S 2011 collections are popping up everywhere and I just want everything (more of daydream statement rather than an action, as my wallet is not going to be able to afford everything! product donations are welcome and yes, I'm begging...lol... what can I say? this seasons collections are just amazing from the collection color combination, to the vintage shabby designs, the soft color pallet to the fun and innovative embellishments). all the manufacturers have out done themselves and we are so spoiled for choice. I've been scrapping now for 3 years and with each and every season - the products/collections are more interested with twist and turns (in terms of design and product types) and there's always something that is a MUST try...



such as the NEW Mistables Collection from Pink Paislee! honestly everything is die for, from the mistable pattern papers (yes!!), to those gorgeous flowers and how could you not love that wooden frame. how you could not love anything that pink paislee does *wink*. (piradee's recommendation: get these asap because it has predicted that they will disappear in a blink)


Photobucket
Photobucket

and it doesn't stop there... have you noticed the wish list that I have started on the right hand side (it'll definitely be interesting to see how much I can stick to this list and not buy the whole wide world again...lol)

starting with the infamous American Crafts Amy Tangerine Collection. how you can not love her, not love her collection....


Photobucket

and then there is the new kid on the block Authenique by Margie & Co and it's just as amazing as her previous collections with Girl Paperie (which I'm still addicted to and just can't stop scrapping and hoarding it - what can I say, it's a collector item...lol). i'm taken by all the new collections, but if I have to chose just one (unless I win the lottery) it would have to be Uncommon with the mix of pink and grey. In LOVE...sigh...


Photobucket

then there's that one manfacturer that never fails to deliver... Echo Park!! and their Victoria Garden Collection is just rocking it with the gorgeous pastel colors and victorian elements... no further discussions needed. just buy it!

Photobucket

and in case you are wondering why I'm going to be super broke this season, well gotta blame My Minds Eye for their jaw dropping Lost & Found 2 Collection! sigh... fainted... (ok getting myself off the floor now)

Photobucket

and another manfacturer that has recently caught my attention is Glitz - all 3 of their collections are a stunner and definitely their Beautiful Dreamer Collection will be in my shopping basket (and I'm sure bits of their two other collections will sneak in too)! and the wonderful folks at Glitz are currently having a giveaway for this collection --> don't forget to drop by their blog for more details here.


Photobucket

and finally (but not the last) is Studio Calico. I've always been in love with their kits and their collections are no exception. the Autumn Press is absolutely gorgeous... everything from the soft color combination, to those butterfly chipboard pieces and yes MR HUEY! how can you not LOVE him (ps. don't tell my husband)!

Photobucket and now that I've drooled all over my computer... I really need to get back to scrapping. lol... thanks for stopping by everyone and what's on your wish list for this season?


and for those interested, i've updated my "goodies for sale" page with even more yummies.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lol... we have our eyes on the EXACT same things! :) May need to take up a night job, lol! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I'm drooling, I think we may have identical wish lists!!! Hopefully begging for donations will work! :) Can't wait til CHA to see it all in real life, it's just around the corner, yiipppeee!!!

    ReplyDelete