Saturday, March 5, 2011

remembering london...

thought today i would share a layout that I created a while back with the new 7 gyspies collection - Lille. as much as I wanted to use the pictures from Lille (itself) but I'm still addicted to London and can't help wonder when I'll get a chance to go back there again (hint hint dear hubby).



one of the highlight for me in london was visiting the various markets



supplies used include:
cardstock: american crafts; pattern papers and tags: 7 gypsies; buttons: jenni bowlin; punch: ek success; mist: studio calico; flower: prima; alphas: making memories; ink: tim holtz distress ink (brushed corduroy)
thanks again everyone for stopping by and all the wonderful comments!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh -- you got the new 7gypsies stuff! I LOVE it! Amazing page, Piradee! I always look forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stylish LO, Piradee! It's so very interesting to read about your impressions of London :). I also miss this city and make Los about it :)

    ReplyDelete