Saturday, March 12, 2011

isn't he just too cute?

I took this picture a while back of a friend's dog when she came over to visit. I remembered when I first saw her dog, I couldn't help stop giggling... it just stay there all cozy and covered up in that bag. And if you tried to pat him... he would just disappear into the bag...lol (talk about a dog and his bag).

Photobucket

I create this layout for My Mind's Eye March Newletter based on a sketch provided and using the latest Lush 2 collections - Fuchsia and Navy. I have to be honest, I'm not a big a fan of purple, but really loved working with this collection (and looks as thou you'll be seeing more purple now...lol).

Photobucket

and here's another close up of the little pup... peeking through from time to time. I bet he's wondering... what are all these people talking and laughing about... lol

Photobucket

thanks again everyone for stopping by and all the sweet comments! and hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! also a big thanks to those who stopped by today at my scrappy yardsale and for those who are still interested, yes - I'll be having it again next weekend - there's still tons to goodies that need a new home (drop me an email if you are interested). thanks again!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. adorable puppy!! I want him! lol. Beautiful layout, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You've done a stunning job with the purple and navy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh that is one altogether too cute for words dog! i have never met a shy dog yet. what breed is he? love the layout too btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple is kind of a scrappy nemesis of mine when it comes to color, but you TOTALLY make it work here!

    ReplyDelete