Tuesday, March 22, 2011

couldn't resist...

i've got another layout to share... I know, again right? for some reason I haven't been able to stop scrapping these couple of weeks - going in over drive here. not sure if its because of all the new arrivals that are landing here in singapore or the fact that I have recently switched projects (at work) and maybe working in a new environment has triggered my creativity, but either way... I can't seem to stop creating!!!

a few weeks ago, my LSS (made with love) received the new Bo Bunny collection - Gabrielle - and I couldn't resist grabbing a few sheets, some embellishments and also those gorgeous butterfly chipboards (must have right??)

Photobucket

on top of that... finally put a dent in my prima stash (ok - maybe a small tiny dent); but isn't that mini flower just gorgeous too? prima truly amaze me with all the different flower designs that they come up with season after season and although I hardly use them anymore - I can't stop buying them. help!?!

Photobucket

also having some fun with the pattern papers here - creating additional textures on the layout and also being able to use both sides of the paper at the same time (love the constrast in colors and design).

Photobucket

Photobucket

and since I can't seem to stop myself, I also created this little card (to play along with the current challenge over at Bo Bunny - adding a little bling)... lol

Photobucket

Thanks again for stopping by everyone and also a bigger thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! And in case you haven't had a chance to leave a comment on my giveaway post HERE - there's still sometime left. **wink**
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. This LO is just breath taking! You have done amazing things with this line!! Makes me want to go and buy some!! Lovely card too. The touch of bling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. send some of your amazing creative scrapbooking overdrive mojo my way would ya please!!! Love all your work!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean about creative overdrive. my mojo's back too. yay. this is a beeyouteefull layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite LO made by you! Card is very pretty to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again you say? The reason we visit your blog is for beautiful inspiration!! Bring them on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabuloys layout you made. Gorgeous.

    I love it.

    have a nice evening.

    Gr.Mieke

    http://hethobbyhoekje-vanmieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is just breathtakingly gorgeous! I so love your use of the Gabi collection. Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful:! I love how you can go from very clean, layouts to shabby chic ones!! you rock!! thank you for your kind word on my blog! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, sweets! :) Just bought some of these papers today. :) And now you're making me want to drop everything and go play! :) This is stunning, as usual. And congrats on the Crate Paper feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful, Piradee! Love all the layers in this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous Piradee...I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning Piradee, I just adore all the little details..

    ReplyDelete
  13. tell me about it..love this line too..and your LO is stunning..love it! :)the layerings are awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous LO & card! Great use of the butterflies in these projects!

    ReplyDelete