Monday, March 28, 2011

guesting for creative scrappers & winners!!!

Hi Everyone - I'm back to share a layout that I recently created as a guest designer for Creative Scrappers, based on this sketch provided Kristine and done by none other than the super talented Aphra Bolyer .....

Photobucket

And here's my take on the sketch, using the new My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Collection (this has got to be one of my all time favorites for CHA-W 2011; of course that's in addition to all gorgeous pink paislee and lily bee collections) **wink**

Photobucket

and here are some details of the layout (although not too much as I wanted a clean look and feel)... the gorgeous chipboard elements and still in love with those metal flowers from making memories (have you seen the new ones that they have in silver and cream).

Photobucket

and of course, banners - I'm so not over these yet and are still a must have on my layouts...lol

Photobucket

one of my favorite items in this collection are these metal charms - they just super cute and love the different feel that they add to the layout (especially when you shake it around and thankfully I'm using the super strong adhesives from american crafts & beacon, so everything stays on)..lol

Photobucket


Photobucket

And a very big thank you Kristine for this opportunity to guest design for you guys this week and hope everyone plays along this this sketch.

And also a big thanks to everyone who left a comment on my previous birthday post and here are the lucky winners of all the goodies (used the random generator for all the lucky numbers - winners are listed in the sequence the numbers were generated)....



  • winner #1 (My Minds Eye Collection):

  • Photobucket


  • winner #2, #3 and #4 (Mix Packs):

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

and I couldn't stop there, although I know these aren't very scrappy but thought that they might brighten someone's day. I got these super adorable keychains in Bangkok and at first I was just planning to get only one.. but for some reason, end up with over a dozen of them (too too cute!!!)

Photobucket

and hopefully the following ladies might like one too...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


CONGRATS everyone and please drop me an email with your address details!!! And thanks so much for stopping by and all your support always!!!


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Piradee! Love the new MME too! Great addition with the ink around the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your well-deserved GDT spot at Creative Scrappers! I simply adore your layout....so very gorgeous! Love the little charm that you added.

    And wow, what a bunch of winners. How lucky am I to be among them:) Thank you so much! The keychains are simply adorable and I loooove them! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful layout! I love what you did with that "window" desing! just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is beautiful! I love all the layering, and especially what you did with the twine!

    Excited to see I was one of the winners! Yay!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for selecting me to win one of those adorable keychains! I love your layout, you have a way with layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty layout. It's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout, the papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout! I picked up some of this collection over the weekend. I can't wait to play with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that MME collection too. It's been sitting in my cart for a while. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks everyone for dropping a comment by and had a lot of fun working with the sketch provided by creative scrappers - just love anything grid!!

    and Linda - what???? you haven't checked it out yet!!!! what are you waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piradee Love what you did with MME and the LO is soOo beautiful as always. Thanks for the Super adorable keychains!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THaank YOU Piradee! Wow, I can't believe it :)
    As usual, awesome take on the CS Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe I have won one of these cute, funny keychains!!! thank youuuuu, I am emailing you right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally amazing page. I love it!

    ReplyDelete