Thursday, March 17, 2011

at times...

Hi guys - here's a fun and simple layout that I put together and you can probably guess that I made this right after finishing the lily bee one... lol (I think this took me less than an hour to create - and its all due to the gorgeous papers that makes it to easy to scrap with). Yeap, one of my resolution this year is to scrap everything that I buy - so just got these paper last week and vola. Done! (and now the harder part - lets see how long I can keep this up).

Photobucket

Once again, using a picture of my lil sister for this (she's super sweet and is using my layouts to decorate her apartment in chicago - can't believe that she would prefer these over art work...lol thanks sis).

Photobucket

I just adore the bright colors and fun patterns in this collection - Salt Air - aren't those flowers just gorgeous (and love how they've layers the colors too). Also created this for the challenge happening over at Cosmo Cricket - creating your own flowers...

Photobucket

and here's another close up of the layering details...

Photobucket

This is the one thing that I so love about cosmo cricket papers - they are just so easy to work with and the patterns are just so inspiring. Remember this layout I created when I first started scrapping (I think I made this when I was a few months into scrapbooking then, and also for the Moxie Fab challenge - which by chance I happened to win too).

Photobucket

(please excuse the quality of the picture - was starting out back then and was still experimenting...lol. I really need to take another picture of this LO). And it's still one of my all time favorites!

Thanks again everyone for stopping by and also walking down memory lane with me.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Great 3D looking page Piradee...the colors & paper designs are really eye catching!
    Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe that was one of your first layouts. i would never even want to show you one of my first layouts. lol! gorgeous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty!! you are so good at creting layers and beautiful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZers.... I just love your blog...and your pages...always very inspiring and beautiful!!...TFS...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Beautiful layouts. How how you cut the flowers and layered them on the first one. It's so colorful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! And now I have to have those papers too. You bad enabler! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love so much of your 2nd lo. I love the BIG tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore this layout. these colors are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the together layout. Love those cut outs. it reminds me that I have those PP too. gonna use them!

    ReplyDelete