Wednesday, March 30, 2011

another year...

can't believe how fast the month has flown by... we're already at the end of march and (ekkk) I'm another year older (yes, I haven't quite gotten over that one just yet). but honestly, I can't get over how times flies by, it just seems to disappear - one moment you're hanging out with buddies in high school, going crazy at all the parties in university (and yeap, having attended UM - I still can't get over the annual **** run) and somewhere along the timeline, I started working and got married! (ooops - having some reality issues at the moment). lol


but back to the scrappy front... have you heard about the sketch challenge happening at Lily Bee (details here) - isn't the sketch just amazing!!!! and the best part of it all, is that the winner will get the entire collection of Picket Fence including the alphabet stickers!! hope you guys have a chance to play along - you only need to use atleast one lily bee product (and it doesn't have to be from the latest collection). The challenge is open till Tuesday April 5th.


and on another note - both the Lily Bee and Pink Paislee Collections have arrived here in Singapore!! Have you seen all the amazing goodies?? I honestly recommend the ALL the Lily Bee and the Pink Paislee collections - my faves are Butterfly Garden, Daily Junque, Soiree and Hometown!!!


and here's alittle something I recently created to capture this special month -{cheers to another year} using the latest collections from Sassafras (and also mixing in some of their older collections).


Photobucket


and one of my most "must have" embellishment from the CHA-S 2010 collection - those flower embellishment - LOVE.


Photobucket


and adding in a little bit of punching here and there...


Photobucket


supplies used include: cardstock: american crafts; pattern paper, flower embellishments and stickers: sassafras; punch: ek success and pearls: prima


thanks for stopping by everyone and all the super sweet comments (please don't forget to also link me up to your blog - would love to stop by). and also have you checked if you are one of the luck ladies from my giveaway? (please check my previous post for the details) and also is anyone interested in the super cute moo moo keychain??? I still have 4 to giveaway - if you are interested do drop me an email with your address details. and with that, hope everyone's having a super great week!!


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Don`t worry, you are young!
    I would love to invite you and please, I really like good advice /even more then 1 :)/, best regards!

    http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a super layout, it's really pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! The picture is perfect! I hope that it was a fabulous glass of white! Cheers to the year! Love the flower emellie! I agree all pink paislee is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING LO!!! I can totally understand the reality issues..lol!!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun layout. I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty layout.
    Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That layout is amazing! And really, you are now what, 24? 25? You still look 19. ;) Wish I had been there to give you a big birthday hug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made my day happier with you sweet comment!Thanks so much!
    Love your work!
    This layout is awesome.Those flowers are gorgeus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their scraps, they are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi is beautifull...and Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful indeed with the Sass !

    & Cheers to another amazing year in scrap !!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful LO, and the flower embellishment is indeed difficult to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Piradee, I don't knew your blog, but today, thank at the Once Upon A Sketch blog I see your name and I coming on you blog. What amazing I see! You are a phenomenal scrapper! I can't stop to view your works! Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I'm your new best follower! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STYLE AND LAYOUTS!!!!

    Lovely greetings from over the BlackForestRegion/Germany

    Katharina (;

    ReplyDelete