Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More Pink Ninjas Layouts...

I'm back with a few more layouts that I created with the fun Redemption Kit from Pink Ninjas and once again, yes - still using a picture of my little sis...



Here I created the center of the flower using the "O" letter from the american craft alpha set that was included in the kit. And also as part of created the background effect, I used the dots from the alpha set (as I never really use them to dot my "i") to created the dotted pattern.

Also did abit of watermark stamp there (used the star burst stamp from studio calico), to create a soft touch to the layout. And the bottom part of the cardstock was misted with calico warm to darken the share of the cardstock.

and this one is me!!! enjoying the day in Hanoi (away from all the crazy motorbikes)!

and don't you love these felt flowers from Jillibean Soup? gorgeous!!!
Thanks for stopping by again everyone and don't forget to head on over to the Pink Ninjas blog for more inspirations from their designers.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. these are both stunning (as usual) piradee! i love how you've used the mist to make a two tone cardstock, it is so effective

    ReplyDelete