A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 everyone!!!
I still can't believe that another year has gone by... and honestly I still thought that I had some more time before the year came to an end. The other day I was having lunch with some scrappy friends and was mentioning how next week for new years, hubby and I were planning to grab some dinner and watch the fireworks. The catch was... that lunch was this past Thursday and new years was on Friday... oops. Needless to say, I kinda lost track to time.
fireworks at marina bay (not the greatest picture, but still working on my photo taking skills)
And looking back this past year...
- visited 7 cities/countries (australia, bali, barcelona, belgium, hanoi, london and malacca); not counting Bangkok
- took a 3 month break from work
- had a chance to work with another client/project for a short period of time
- taught my first scrapbooking class (both locally and internationally)
- had the opportunity to guest design / featured with 10 sponsors
- amazing opportunity to work with 3 new design teams (lily bee, creating keepsake and pink paislee) - beyond my dreams
- and bought 8 new bags (something that I really need to cut down for the next year)
And for the coming year, well not really sure just yet... but looking forward to
- enjoying my work (somehow)
- reaching a happy weight
- visiting another 7 countries
- visiting sis in chicago (and attending CHA W 2011 in LA along the way)
And while I continue to work out my resolutions for the new year, I thought it would be great to start off the year with a giveaway!! The piles of goodies shown below will be split evenly between TWO lucky scrappers!! If you are interested, please do leave a comment on this post by midnight Friday Jan 7th and would love to hear how you're new year celebration was.