Saturday, April 10, 2010

a little bit of love...

i know... it has been a bit quite here this week, I've busy cleaning up my place, especially re-organizing my scrapping area (finally bought a clip up and it's already packed full with goodies and for some I had no idea I even had it). I definitely agree with the saying... that if you don't see it, you won't use it. Also been busy working on some projects... unfortunately I can't share those now, but hopefully soon... (so excited!)

also a BIG THANK YOU to everyone and all the comments from the American Crafts Blog Hop! Hoped you had fun, cause I sure did. I really enjoyed visiting all the blogs and the inspirations - wow!

and here's something I quickly put together... still experimenting with the 8.5" x 11" layouts and putting these gorgeous pattern papers from "The Girls' Paperie" to good use... i think.

Photobucket

and still in the banner craze... I just can't get enough to them...

Photobucket

and another addiction... these hambly dollie rub-ons...

Photobucket

and using the new technique tuesday stamps that I got... a definitely must have for me... and finally got out my glossy accents...

Photobucket
supplies used include:
cardstock: american crafts, pattern paper: the girls paperie, rub-ons: hambly, mist: maya road (brown), twine: shabby green door, button: jenni bowlin, chipboard letters: maya road, frame: american crafts, butterfly: maya road

Thanks again for stopping by and all the wonderful comments, they truly mean alot!

ps. just in case you are interested... added a few more goodies to the "goodies for sale" list **wink**

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful, as usual! I love what you did with the banners. They're like vintage/shabby chic banners--very original.
    I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
    And a storage tip/suggestion: have you ever thought of a large corkboard? I have two in my scrapnook, and all my stickers and embellishments are pinned up on them. They're pretty, and I can see them easily while I'm scrapping, so they get used up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I can't get enough of your banners....keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi piradee!! beauty colors, looks like liquid chocolate with strawberry ice cream, yummy!! Very nice combination, and that white and pink flower uh looks so cuteee!!
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying the quilt feel to the bottom part of your layout. What a great way to use up left over scraps! Also love the ink splotches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow piradee, stunning layout! i love the patchwork effect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of the Paper Girl here for sure !! & love the effect of the banners over your sweet pic too ! Gotta try that sometime .;)

    p/s : My time is a lot better this coming week so any day for coffee or a meet up at one of the usual places is totally on the cards finally for me ! phew !

    & I heard WP shld be in Papermkt's store this Weds - there ought to be some embellishments - if you're on the lookout for those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love this and what a gorgeous photo too :)

    ReplyDelete