Thursday, April 15, 2010

AC blog assignment...

hi everyone,

just wanted to share that my AC assignment for this month is up on the American Crafts Blog and I think I have found another tradition to follow in the coming months (in addition to the calendars)... lol

Photobucket

Please do check out the American Crafts Blog for the full project details...

I really like these page protectors from AC, normally I use the 12x12 for the albums to store all pages and although I know that these are suppose to be used for the 4x6 photos. I just couldn't help making these 4x6 ATC cards with all the scraps that I had laying around my table. And it's also a great way to capture all the events that had happened in the month - each card is for a certain event or activity that happened.

ps. have you tried using the fabric papers from the Dear Lizzy collection... they're really great to work with and the adhesive is super duper strong. The little flower there didn't need any additional glue to hold it together.

Thanks for stopping by :)

8 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! such adorable pink flower... lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful girl! And great idea. Can i scraplift your idea to use the page protector too?? Its such a cool way to use the leftover scraps too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower! Thanks for the lovely comment. I still have 1 set of 2010 calender from MR. I think its scalloped edge circle sheer? I have no use for it now. Do you want them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea with the page protectors !!!

    & I didnt realise there are fabric papers in the Dear Lizzy line until now ! duh ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey love... your ATCs come together so, so nicely! :) Can you share how you did that little flower w/the fabric paper? I think I can tell, but just curious I guess. :) *big hugs!*

    ReplyDelete