Sunday, December 6, 2009

more magpie club...

More yummy goodies from the december magpie club kit (magpie is a US based kit club and please note that although the december main kit that I used has already sold out, there's still the credit crush kit left --> here for more details) and you definitely don't want to miss out on this one!

here's a fun page I did using the kit for a non-christmas layout... "sweet kisses". I just adore this picture that a friend took while we were in BKK 2 weeks ago.

and for this layout, a big thank you Tara for letting me use one of your pictures! It definitely looks like you guys had a lot of fun playing around in the snow. As for me, I can't remember the last time I did this... oh maybe about 10+ years ago

supplies: Magpie Club December Kit (includes yummy goodies from collage press, american crafts, webster's pages, basic grey, jenni bowlin and more). Own: glimmer mist and american crafts jewel brads.

thanks for looking and don't forget to stop by magpie club for more details and also their blog...

1 comment:

  1. Seriously loving the composition & the beautiful details on ur layout. The white space is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete