Thursday, February 28, 2013

More Color Conspiracy Projects & Winner Details

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winner of the yummy Color Conspiracy goodies, but haven't been feeling so well the past few days. But before else... would love to share a few more projects that I created with their collection - this time around focusing on the fun and colorful Texturize Collection. I just love the pop of colors against the woodgrain/plank background!

 photo CCLoveThis1_zps80435bf2.jpg

and yes, we're still on Tuscany, Italy!  Still wishing I was there...

 photo CCLoveThis3_zpse92e88ca.jpg

 photo CCLoveThis2_zps27048dbc.jpg

And another fun layout that I created based on their challenge this month... channeling Janna & Lilith styles.

 photo CCWineampDine1_zpse7cb4fe3.jpg

 photo CCWineampDine2_zps2c7ea0a1.jpg

Having fun with layering...

 photo CCWineampDine3_zps8b51a430.jpg

And now (what you guys have been waiting for)... the lucky winner of the Color Conspiracy goodies goes to...

 photo Capture_zps614a6afd.jpg

and a big CONGRATS to ...SOPHIE

 photo Capture2_zps9bc1d40c.jpg

Please drop me an email with your address details and will get this mailed out to you as soon as possible. Thanks again everyone for stopping by and don't forget to check out Color Conspiracy Blog for their new collections. Gorgeous!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Sophie! I love your new layout Piradee & I too am a big fan of Lilith's style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sophie :D
    Piradee I love your work <3

    greetings,
    scrapkat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who me??? Thanks Piradee!!! Have sent you an email and beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just discovered your blog with your wonderful creations and I'm also very glad that you had a nice time in Italy...yes, because I'm Italian (from a town near Bologna, but now living in a small city between Genoa, Milan and Turin).
    I'm going to become your new follower as your works really inspires me and maybe, if you want to visit another part of Italy one day, I'd be happy to meet you and be your guide in my area ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fabulous layouts! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pages. Just love your work, Piradee...always so many interesting and cool details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, I simply found your blog using your great projects and i am very happy that you had a good amount of time in Italia...of course, simply because I'm German.

    Rs To Gold
    World of Warcraft Gold

    ReplyDelete