Thursday, May 13, 2010

and some more magpie club...

thanks so much for all the comments and sharing your scrapbooking journey, I really love reading your comments and its really interesting to hear how everyone got started... and also great to learn that I'm not the only one who tends to buy more than scrap... lol

also I just realized that I haven't share my magpie club layouts from this month kit yet (unfortunately the main kit is already sold out - just two days after going live, but the crunch kit is still available and boy does it have some super yummy goodies... more details here at magpie club)

... and here's a pick at all my scrapbook goodies that I've been hoarding... and to think, this is only a fraction...

Photobucket

and this is one is for my sister (younger sis) who has also recently completed all her exams for her master degree... a big big big CONGRATS... and definitely wish I was in the states now to help celebrate (and of course do a bit of shopping toooo)...

Photobucket

and last but not least... one for dear hubby... I just couldn't resist taking pictures of him and his new bag. I know it doesn't sound like much, but believe me... he hardly buys anything in the first place and since I have known him for 5 years now... this is the first bag (any type of bag) that I have ever seen him buy...

Photobucket

thanks again for stopping by and do check back tomorrow to see if you're the lucky one (ones); also don't forget to stop by yourscrapbookstash gallery for some more inspirations in the coming days...

10 comments:

  1. Such beautiful layouts. I've been thinking alot lately about how I need to stop procrastinating and start making some layouts of my two daughters who are growing up way too fast! Thanks for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations {again} i just received my copy of Creating Keepsakes and i love your layout. And your wedding ring is just lovely. Nice LO's! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so extremely beautiful and I really love the way you do paints. Do you have some kind of art background to be so good in this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these LOs. I have stash envy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all but Home Sweet Home is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. always love your classy style Piradee.your work is beautiful ;)
    have a blessed weekend.luv,jaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that pic of your sis against that stunning wall !!! way to go with these papers ! you rawked them !

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is so well put together... i am interested in learning how you take such spectacular photos of your scrapbooking layouts... can you tell me how you do it? i have a blog but the photos of my layouts are AWFUL... either the lighting is bad or it's distorted and doesn't fit the entire page in the picture, etc... i need some serious advice!

    please feel free to email me at curlygurl7@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. found your blog through the AC blog, took a stroll and love your style - i now follow you :D

    ReplyDelete