Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Nights

Hi everyone!!!

Sorry for disappearing but have been so busy with work... been at the office till about 8:30pm lately (which means i only get back around 9pm) and looks as thou it will be much later in the next few weeks. So much to do, so little time. I wonder why is it that we plan to do 15 hours of work in a 8 hour work period. Have no idea why we tend to set ourselves up to fail...

Anyhow... on to the fun stuff. I currently printing out my "sky high saving coupons" - you if haven't printed these yet... truly recommend, you definitely don't want to miss out on these. I'm getting really for a big shopping spree tomorrow (they always know how to make us go back for more and more - guess there goes my idea of saving this month); can't wait to get my hands on all the new goodies coming in!!!

dreaming away on all the scrapping goodies.... also will have some fun layouts to show off tomorrow - so please do check back again. as for now... nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment