Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Made It!!!!! I Made It!!!!!

I couldn't believe it... when I first received the email from Alisha; titled: American Crafts Contributing Design Team Offer. Is this for real??? Speechless!!! Remember reading it about 10 times, just to be sure that I understood the details right... is this possible, did I actually make it!

Honestly, it still feels like a dream... even when the details have been published on AC's Blog. WOW Weeeeeee! If you want to see my submissions --> check it out and also my AC calendar for July!

A big thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and all your comments!!! Thanks Thanks and Thanks again. I can't wait to work with everyone, it's such an honor to be part of such an amazing team!!!

Congrats to everyone who made the team!

American Crafts 2009-2010 Contributing Design Team
I'm so excited to announce our new 2009-2010 Contributing Design Team!

Returning Members for 2009-2010
Amy Tan from Culver City, CA
Doris Sander from Hermitage, TN
Jen Jockisch from Manito, IL
Kelly Purkey from Brooklyn, NY
Moon Ko from Versailles, KY
Nichole Duenke from Orville, OH
Shannon Zickel from Louisville, KY
Susan Weinroth from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Wendy Sue Anderson from Heber City, UT
Belinda Venables from South Australia, Australia
Kathy Thompson Laffoley from New Brunswick, Canada
Melanie Louette from Quebec, Canada

New Members for 2009-2010
Amber Ulmer from Nashville, TN
Beth Proudfoot from Lebanon, NJ
Danielle Layton from Alexandria, VA
Dustin Nakamura from Rocklin, CA
Elizabeth Carney from St. Petersburg, FL
Holly Hanks from Cameron, NC
Katrina Simeck from Colchester, VT
Martha Bonneau from Crystal Lake, IL
Mary Jo Johnston from West Lafayette, IN
Paige Evans from South Pasadena, CA
Kim Arnold from Bulli, Australia
Kim Watson from Cape Town, South Africa
Loredana Bucaria from Naples, Italy
Piradee from Singapore
----------------------------

On the same note, would also like to thank everyone at MWL for letting me stay on as part of their design team. The last three months have been amazing and so much fun... looking forward to even more and more fun and working with all the wonderful people!!!! YES!!!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I have just looked at your beautiful work. I especially love your AC entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gal, u had some of the nicest work I ever seen. U surely deserve the places. Continue to inspire us. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Piradee! I LOVE your entry....you are super at layering girl! I am really looking forward to working along side you :o)
    AC rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats, Piradee! I am not at all surprised that you made the AC team. Your work is gorgeous and I look forward to seeing more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats piradee!!! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve to be on the AC and MWL teams! Love your simple, "truly me" style, enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your work ... so it isn't a surprise that you were picked. Congrats ,,, well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to work with you! Congrats! Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, piradee! You are completely deserving of getting into their DT. your LOs were outstanding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats, piradee! you know, I didn't have a shadow of a doubt that you'll make the AC team :)

    youi deserve the spot, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey hey congrats! do continue to inspire us and share with us the AC stuff, keke... we all love AC!!! hooray :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Yayyy!! I'm so happy and excited for you /=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations girl!! You are doing such an amazing job you truly deserve it!! You have a fan in Greece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Piradee!!
    After seeing your submission I'm not surprise that you are selected. Your works are beautiful!!

    Hopefully, we'll get to scrap together again soon!!

    cheers,
    ciska

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see more of your work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!! You're going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete