Friday, April 25, 2014

Go.See.Do with Webster's Pages

Hello there.

I've been wanting to share this layout here for a while now, it's a little something that I made for my webster's pages assignment earlier this month using the fun "our travel" collection.  Loving all the cute designs in this collection and also the newly released vellum sheets. I created this page for the challenge that webster's pages is hosting this month (use vellum in your projects); there's still time if you want to play along. Full details here.

 photo WPGoSeeDo1-001_zps4f681ebc.jpg

I reused our past travel pictures to belgium (as I'm getting ready to make another trip there in the coming days and this time with little sophia); to check off what we've done and make a list of things to do.

 photo WPGoSeeDo2-001_zps87d29226.jpg

And as part of the challenge I used the vellum frame pattern paper to make a cute sequin pocket. Love the effect of the typed words on vellum and against all the sequins. In general, I love vellum! LOL

 photo WPGoSeeDo3-001_zpsdfb2baaf.jpg

 photo WPGoSeeDo4-001_zpscb00ec1b.jpg

Thanks again guys for stopping by and hope you guys have a super great weekend! Off to do some packing now (can't believe that its 15c degress in Ostend, Belgium right now....ooooooooow)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yes, You share such a great layout with us and good content. You use vellum frame pattern paper to make a cute sequin pocket. Now it's time to avail vacuum sealer bags for more information.

    ReplyDelete