Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cocoa Daisy April Kits Reveal : Part 1

Hi Guys,

I'm so excited to be part of the Cocoa Daisy family and even more excited to share my first set of projects as part of their design team. First up are some layouts that I created using this month's main kit Hint of Sunshine, along with the Day In The Life kit, Dewdrop and Sunkissed add-ons.

First off is this fun layout of Sophia. She's currently going through the phase off "are those my toes"?

 photo CDHelloSunshine1_zps5d14d5c3.jpg

The majority of the products used on this layout are from the main kit with the exceptions of the sequins that are from the Dewdrop add-on kit. Seriously, I now need those sequins in every color (love how there's a mix of different shades in the bottle). Also using this month's printable that you can find here.

 photo CDHelloSunshine2_zps9ce59cc8.jpg

And loving the gold foil paper in the Sunkissed add-on kit. Here I used use the hello die from Simon Says Stamp and ran it through my big shot.

 photo CDHelloSunshine3_zps4d99d920.jpg

And for my second layout, I used this month sketch along with goodies from the main, dewdrop and DITL kits. When I saw that card from the DITL kit, knew it was perfect for this layout that I've been wanting to make. Sophia with her million and one faces. Truly what the what Sophia!

 photo CDAprilWhattheWhat1_zpsa4dd2621.jpg

and oh, did you see the stamp set from this month DITL... swoon!

 photo CDAprilWhattheWhat2_zpse2455f1a.jpg

Lastly, this page came together by accident. I wasn't planning to use that pattern paper at all, actually had cut it for another layout but once I saw the design - love it! And that stamp pretty much says it all. After over a year of no coffee, hate to admit but an addict again (blaming it on the fact that I've starting working again). LOL

 photo CDAprilSmile1-001_zps55b746c8.jpg

 photo CDAprilSmile2_zps7228d427.jpg

And having lots of fun with the vellum tags that are in the DITL kit, love that semi-transparency feel (crazy for anything gold and vellum at the moment)

 photo CDAprilSmile3_zps85f58376.jpg

Don't forget to stop Cocoa Daisy for more details and also do come back tomorrow for some PL inspirations using April's Day In The Life kit.  Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to your McAfee Antivirus software and Open it. (It will prompt a new window on your screen which will ask you to enter the Mcafee activate product key of your package.)
    Enter the 25 digits alpha-numeric product key that was mailed to you by McAfee team after purchasing the product and click on activate. www.mcafee.com/activate dell (A pop-up alert will inform you about the activation of your McAfee product)www.McAfee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete