Thursday, July 11, 2013

the new "Recorded" Collection from Webster's Pages

Hi Everyone,

Back with some CHA Summer 2013 love!!!
Have you seen the new Recorded collection from Webster's Pages by Allison Kreft?  It's absolutely gorgeous and this collection is perfect for anything! I honestly love the mix of colors and one can never have enough wood grain pattern paper (I need a dozen of that)!

 photo WPTheStory1_zpsd1fc635a.jpg

In putting this page together, I opted for a clean and simple design, as to highlight the gorgeous pattern papers and colors (guess you can tell which ones are my favorites from this collection). Also getting out my cameo to cut the fun arrows and the saying "the story".

 photo WPTheStory2_zps0716b90f.jpg

Can't wait for this collection to hit the stores, you're going to love this and I really need to get some more of that wood grain pattern paper!

Thanks for stopping by and do check out the full collection details on Webster's Pages blog.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment