Saturday, September 8, 2012

AC Blog Hop Winner & More Winners!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for stopping by and hoped you had fun hopping around!!!
And now on to the winner details.....

The lucky (randomly) selected winner is...
CONGRATS Brittany!

Photobucket

Please drop me an email with your contact details. But I couldn't just stop there, was really touched by everyone's comments [a big thank you guys] that I went digging through my AC stash and found all these goodies looking  for a new home and would love to share it with some of you guys!

Photobucket

And so could the following ladies please also drop me an email with your contact details and will have these mailed out to you shortly. [Randomly selected]

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again everyone and hope you guys have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment