Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Winner, CK Blog Post & Pinterest Challenge

and the party pass for Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party goes too......

Photobucket

Photobucket

A big congratulations Margie! Please drop me your email address details so I can pass it onto our lovely party hostess. You're going to love this party - I'm already enjoying all the party favors and fun!!

---------------------------------------------------------

And wanted to share that I was a guest blogger on the CK blog this past Monday --> do check it out the full details here. I was super excited and seriously nervous - no wonder it took me over 2 days to write those few words (sad right? - the honest truth, I'm really bad when it comes to writing anything). LOL

My post for CK was focused on Pinterest and the unlimited inspiration that you can there. Also I had the opportunity to host this month Pinterest Challenge on Club CK. I really do hope you guys join in on the fun and would love to see how the various images had inspired you.

Photobucket

For my samples, I had selected these two images (source and source) as my inspiration for the layouts below. On the first layout, I had used the gorgeous crate paper farmhouse collection and bits of the amy tangerine leaves - to mirror the composition of the elements in the image and also keeping with the same color scheme.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With the inspiration overdrive - I couldn't stop at just one layout and therefore grab the amazing Picadilly collection from Basic Grey (thank you ever so much BG) and got started working on the details, inspired by the various elements and objects from the image.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Want to see the rest of the images from Pinterest that are included in the Challenge --> check out the full details here and you have until October 24th to play along with us.

And in addition to having a chance at winning a mystery goodie box from CK - leave a comment on this post linking me to your take on the challenge and I'll randomly draw another winner for another surprise pack from me!!! Double fun right?

A big thanks everyone for stopping by and all your support. Thank You!!
(ps. Linda - please do check back in a few days as I'll be sharing how I take pictures of my layouts as requested. thanks for your suggestion)
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Your fall LO is just beautiful and I love those banners on your smile LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page Piradee love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colors in this layout. It's so fun. I also really like that #3, it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing the happy dance!! Love these LOs, pinning for future inspo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I participated in the challenge this time! :) My layout is here in my ClubCK gallery.
    http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/753319.aspx
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lo and the different objects that you had embellished this project is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. Pinterest Login

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Pinterest Login

    ReplyDelete