Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue

Hi everyone,

just wanted to share this layout that I created for the Pink Paislee blog today - using the retro vintage vogue collection. I'll be honest, I wasn't too sure about this collection when I first saw it online - I think it might be the purple color. But once I saw this collection in person - I'll say it again - I LOVE IT!

The colors are just perfect - with that little touch of purple here and there and the embellishments in this collection are fun fun fun.

Photobucket

and here's a close up of the paper rosettes that are today's product pick - did you notice that there are 3 different flower designs (different borders)?

Photobucket

and here's a close up of the smaller rosette and I also used one of the spool buttons for some spinning fun - love these (I'm just crazy about anything wood at the moment)...lol

Photobucket

thanks for stopping by and don't forget to also check out my blog post on the pink paislee blog for a bit more details.

also have you been hopping along with American Crafts blog hop? if not - then you definitely don't want to miss the array of inspirations that everyone has lined up for you and also my giveaway is still open until midnight Friday Sept 23rd. more details on my previous post here.

and you won't believe what I just read on the CK Blog today - interested in winning a free one-year subscription of the magazine? I thought you might want to know. Check out the details HERE.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. what a perfect colors you used on this page and the embellishments just goes well with the photos and loving those Pink Paislee and the borders used for flowers! Nice Piradee!

    ReplyDelete