Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue

oooooooh, you're going to love the new pink paislee vintage vogue collection - the perfect shade of purple mixing with pink and teal! gorgeous right? this was the first collection that I grab. and to be honest, I wasn't sure when I first saw the pictures, but once I had all the papers laid out - LOVE everything about it.

and using one of my funny picture that hubby took of me, I really have no clue what I was doing at that moment.... guess it's just me monkeying around... lol

Photobucket

the embellishments included in this collection are super fun to work with (everything except the buttons are from the collection).. and really loving the texture on the chipboard pops - they have this glossy finish {that really makes them shine and pop!}

Photobucket

and another fun embellishment included in this collection is the ephemera pack and as before there are tons of die cuts included and endless possibilities...

Photobucket

and here's more close ups of the die cuts and also the paper rosettes embellishments with one of the brads on top....

Photobucket


Photobucket

a big thanks for stopping by and stay tune for more pink paislee to come... oh yes, I've been scrapping up a storm here...lol.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. oooh ...
    sweet, sweet, sweet.
    love it **nods**

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my Piradee...I am in love now...I totally love this vintage Pink Paislee...what an awesome page! beautiful, I am totally blown away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm ! yeah ! sweet color combo alrite this line ! very charming for sure ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Piradee. Yup on my list for sure...purple is back, who would have thought LOL but it's all around these days & it's starting to win me over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Piradee!! Love this new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came from Challenge Me Happy and this is my first time here...I'm loving your creations!

    ReplyDelete