Sunday, January 23, 2011

my first pink paislee post

its a new year, its a new beginning and it always amazes me how fast time flies by. 2011 has definitely crept in and took me by surprise; I'm still trying to get my 2010 resolutions checked off. which pretty much says... I haven't done (well more like completed) my 2011 resolutions, but in my defense, I managed to get the first item on my 2011 done when the year started! it's definitely going to be a new year for me... (sorry can't share the details just yet, but am dying to scream it out loud - and nope, its not scrapbooking related).

also as the new year begins, so did my term as a design team member with Pink Paislee and this my first assignment for them... using one of my favorite CHA-W 2010 collections - Sweetness. The theme for my assignment is to incorporate four photos into the layout, whereby I opted to use the same picture but highlighted one of them through the different placement and color composition.
Photobucket

I also used the clear cards from the collection to add more dimensions to the layout and also its the perfect way to add journaling without really have to write on the pictures themselves...

Photobucket

oh and don't forget to also grab the doodads (felt embellishments) if you haven''t already... they're gorgeous and also easy to alter to fit with anything...

Photobucket

and yellow, yes yellow, favorite yellow, also glittered, its yellow and oh those hearts are too too cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by guys and don't forget to stop on over at the pink paislee blog for more inspirations with the sweetness collection and also the CHA 2011 sneaks are starting soon!!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! I love that Sweetness collection: just completed a layout with that brown background paper too. And I'm very curious for your news. I think I've got an idea what it is about...does it start with a 'B'? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY...I sooo adore the Sweetness collection. Your layout is perfectly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love all the layering! Especially with the clear card! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts with lovely details.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this when I saw it at the PP blog - sooo gorgeous!! I think I have an idea of what your other news might be...I'm so curious but guess we'll have to wait n see hey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this on the PP blog. It's gorgeous! Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful LO, the details are amazing dear! :))
    & ooh whats the news now Im curious too..hehehe.. ;)

    ReplyDelete