Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dreamgirl's Challenge #31

Have you checked out the new challenge posted on the dreamgirl challenge blog --> here...

I really had a hard time at first finding a picture that was at least 5 years old, until i came across these that were used during my wedding. Aren't they adorable!!! That's me (a long long time ago) and i just love the picture of me and my doggie - kingo (who unfortunately has passed away since then). All i really remembered was that he was my best friend and was always looking after me. miss you dear friend...

and here's my take on the challenge...



Supplies used include:
pattern paper: Graphic 45
embellishment: prima flowers (love love love - have you seen the new collections out?), maya roah chipboard frame, american craft alphas, robin nest dew drops
mediums: tim holtz stamps, tattered angels glimmer mist - olive, unity stamp - details

1 comment:

  1. Hi Piradee, this is so cool.. I was waiting for this creation when I saw the peak of those prima flowers.. I am going these challenges.. Thanks for inspiring.. Now I know why you mentioned challenges are your source of inspirations. I am getting addicted to them now too.. And I am addicted to sketches challenge.. see ya around.. :)

    ReplyDelete