Sunday, June 28, 2009

Work In Progress

The weekends are always way too short... it's already sunday afternoon in sunny singapore. Only a few more hours, before the "work life" starts again. It's great that at least over the weekend, i can turn off the working side of me and just focus on scrapping and hanging out with ruben! Otherwise, i will definitely go crazy!!!

It's strange when I think about the dedication I used to have. Before the brussels assignment, I would stay at the office until 11:00pm and also work on the weekends. The concept of vacation didn't exist then, but then the assignment in brussels changed all that. I still remember clearly when I first arrived, the partner had pulled me aside and gave me the run down on how things are done at brussels office and then said that I needed to plan my vacation atleast one month in advance. My remark was.... i can plan for vacation??? uhmmmmm - do excuse me for rambling on and on and on... **hehheeeee**

Anyway, back to the fun part... scrapbooking! I was so thrilled that the girls @ American Craft had choosen my layout for the remarks sticker challenge, thanks so much guys!! I think this is the first challenge that I actually won!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!

Started on a few projects this weekend, a little of this and that... and here are some peaks of what I am working on...

This one is for my first DreamGirls assignment (so so excited to be part of their team)... which reminds me, have you checked out the current challenge going on, a fun color challenge --> here ... there's still a few more days left! As for this layout... yes, i went abit flower crazy (actually i think i was flower crazy the whole weekend). But then again, how could I resist the new primas that just arrived @ MWL - was standing there drooling and going... yummy must have... yummy must have... yummy must have... :)

Here are some more pics of 2 other layouts that I am currently working on.... I've seen so many layouts using the cosmo cricket - early bird collection, that i had to just get mine out and join in all the fun. And once i started, i couldn't stop! I just love these papers, the colors, the pattern... so in love!!!


Please do check back later this week for more details.... thanks again for stopping by!!! luv luv...

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the whole LOs !!! I Know what your doing hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh the sneaks look pretty and amazing, can't wait for the reveal !

    ReplyDelete