Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All Things Cosmo Cricket

Has everyone gotten their pack of the cosmo cricket early bird collection – if you haven’t, would really recommend and also the chipboard if you have a chance, unfortunately I wasn’t fast enough to grab those too!!! As mentioned, I could not stop once I had started… and the possibilities are endless… (there’s tons of pic in this posting and therefore will try to keep things short :) - please allow a few extra minutes for all the pics to load )

Here are the layouts that I finally finished last night (was really taking my time on them)… the first is me and ruben again. I just love this picture of us together and thought it would be perfect with the tree… as we dream & grow together right? :P

Supplies used include:
Pattern paper: cosmo cricket – early bird collection; hambly prints
Embellishments: basic grey pearls, American craft yellow ribbon, fancy pants green ribbon, October afternoon alpha rub-ons
Medium/Tools: stamps from Hampton Arts, Tim Holtz and Ali Edwards, glossy accents
Inspired for: Moxie Fab World Lovely as a Tree Challenge



For the second layout… I wanted to do one to capture my scrapbooking highlights thus far; from the beginning days with MWL to making the dreamgirls DT and hopefully there would be more to add to in the future (more tags for the layout)…

Supplies used include:
Pattern paper: cosmo cricket – early bird collection; little yellow bicycle – love letter
Embellishments: basic grey pearls, doodlebug yellow ribbon, magic mesh, October afternoon alpha rub-ons, prima flowers and maya road chipboard alphas
Medium/Tools: Tattered angles glimmer mist – suede, glossy accents
Inspired for: Pencil Line Sketch #140



I'm so happy that I finally got around to make “my scrap bulletin”; have been thinking about this for awhile and these papers are just the ones. From the design to the cheerful color and the fact that I am flower crazy at the moment… perfect!!!


And last but not least, with the left-over, I made this small tag for the making memories carousel that I just got over the weekend. So happy and it’s amazing how much stuff I can squeeze in there and the ease of then getting to them. This is just the first of many more tags to come…

More cosmo cricket works can be found in my older posts:
http://piradee.blogspot.com/2009/06/another-sunday.html
http://piradee.blogspot.com/2009/05/thank-god-for-friends-always.html

Thanks for sticking through to the end.... :)

6 comments:

  1. how cute is that scrap board?!!

    all the best for the DT call! *huggies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Bahjeezies ,,, awesome layouts and projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your page so much on flickr that I had to come over and check out your blog! It is so lovely and your work is beautiful!

    I'm getting ready to start a challenge this Friday and I am looking for participants who will submit photos from places all over the world. I would love to have you join us! You have some beautiful photos that are SO inspiring!
    Hugs from Morocco!
    Tina (aka Travelingmama)
    www.travelingmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW girl your LOs are amazing!! You are deff. in the top. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck Girl! Your work is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Piradee, where did buy the making memories carousel ?? it looks so nice and useful :)

    ReplyDelete