Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Simple Things

Here's another simple layout i finished... and still on germany. These pictures were taken in bamberg, germany - another amazing town in germany. It still amazes me, how time really seems to stand still in these small towns... the houses are just like what they used to be a few hundred years ago (ok not sure if they are really that long), but they kinda do look like it with the colors and design. I remeber looking over the river that runs around the town, thinking... boy am I lucky to be here... to have this opportunity to travel through europe (and also to not mention, almost paid for - hehheee my company had assigned me to a project in brussels for almost 2.5 years).

So happy...




Supplies used incude:
pattern paper: jillibean soup collection
embellishment: jillibean soup journals, prima flowers, robin nest dew drops, maya road journaling sheers, american craft chipboard alphas
mediums: distress ink - brushed corduroy, tattered angels glimmer mist - tattered leather, american craft embossing powder - butter
inspired for: inspired blueprint sketch
& inspired for: cropaddict jillibean soup challenge

2 comments:

  1. I like the way that you cluster your embellishing ,,, I wish I could do that and make it look cool like that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your layering! so many minute details to look over again and again! TFS!

    ReplyDelete