Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another Sunday...

It's amazing how fast the weekends go by... I haven't really done much so far and already half of sunday is gone. Looks as thou, I am going to be up late tonight - working - there's so much to do for Monday. The normal 10 working hours a day are just not enough anymore.

Before switching over to work, here's a layout and card that i managed to finish... Oh, and please stop by again tomorrow for details of my first challenge for MWL - so excited!





Supplies used include:
pattern paper: prima rebellious collection
embellishments: buttons, amercian craft ribbon, me & my big idea pink bling, sizzix leaf die cut, doodlebug alpha and creative imagine black die cut
Inspired for:
dreamgirls challenge

And here's a card i just finished this morning for my friend - congrats Marta & Hugo on your second girl!!! Wow - it's just amazing how fast time flies. It only seems like yesterday that we were at your place celebrating your first. :)

Supplies used include: cosmo cricket girl friday collection. embellishments: maya road chipboard frame and alphas. Inspired for: dreamgirls challenge

5 comments:

  1. Hey, all the best for the mwl challenge! you can do it, you go girl :)))
    nice pretty LOs there... take care and dont stay up too late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Prima LO is cute!! and nice picture, piradee... heehee...

    guess what? i do have scraps!! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about the technique you used on your leaf die cuts. I really love it! Did you stamp them or...?
    Thanks!
    Asln270@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there....
    the leaf die cuts are from sizzix and had glimmer mist then - used tattered angels glimmer mist iridescent gold. thanks again for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piradee, so the design on each leaf is a sizzix die? Is it a set?I want to buy it, I love it.
    Thanks for responding!
    p.s. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete