Sunday, May 15, 2011

CK Creative Spaces Magazine Winner!!

hi everyone, hope you guys are having a great weekend so far!!! as for me, well just just landed in Luang Prabang, Laos from Bangkok, a few hours ago and am getting ready to explore the {small little} town for the next few days before heading over to out next stop Cambodia. but before starting my little adventure here... here's the lucky winner of the CK Creative Spaces Magazine!!! {randomly drawn} CONGRATS Heather!!! {please email me your address details so that we can get this in the mail for you}

Photobucket

also could Heather {photochic} and Cassandra Chen, please also email me your address details and will be sending a little something your way {once I'm back in Singapore}. thanks guys for playing along with the CK NSD challenges. hope you guys had fun!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

well.... off now to do a little exploring. {ps. don't forget to check back soon for another giveaway} *wink*
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am SOOOOO jealous! When my husband and I were traveling the world a couple years ago we visited Laos and I loved Luang Prabang. The night market there is phenominal and the food is pretty good as well. I wish that I had bought more things there - the textiles are amazing. Have an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete