Thursday, May 5, 2011

sometimes....

sometimes life has something else planned for you
sometimes things don't work out the way that we wish it would
sometimes it feels like everyone is out to get you
sometimes I wish.....

... but through out the times, I am always gratefull to have you by my side. through the good and all the bad times... thank you for the support, this is all I really need.... it's been one of those days (at work again) that I wonder why I'm doing what I am doing...

I haven't been scrapping as much lately but felt that I need to do some therapeutic scrapping last night and therefore grab the "Love Nest" collection from Glitz that I had gotten awhile back but haven't had a chance to cut into it yet (till now that is). I was hoping to have this done in time for their first challenge that they are currently having, but looks as thou I didnt make it...lol either way, here's a little something I create for DH.

Photobucket

included a bit of misting... (using studio calico - classic calico color, which matched perfectly with the color scheme of the collection). and also playing with various textures on this layout... from the paper doily, to the wooden hearts, string/twine and also some tim hotlz tissue paper tape (I've been totally crazy about all these tissue paper tape - loving them).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and on a happier note - have you guys been following long with all the activities and fun over at CK Club??? you definitely should check it out if you haven't already and especially all the challenges that we are having (they're giving away magazine subscriptions!!!). And also please don't forget to check back later today - as I'll be hosting a challenge over there too!!!


Photobucket



thanks for stopping by and hoping that my day will get better soon

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. This is really nice... thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is hoping that your day has improved! Love the layout - I have not gotten up the courage to mist yet but I think the time is getting near. Thanks again for your spare materials - I have already made use of some in a layout! You are appreciated outside of work I assure you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab layout...hope your week is going better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is gorgeous..more so..I really felt the love you have for your husband, what he brings to your life...your beautiful soul is reflected in this post...thank you for sharing a part of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO. Love the colours, the twine and Tim Holtz tape....but really all the details are fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing!! I love that you used the Love Nest papers for a masculine layout!! All of the details are amazing! Thanks for joining us for the Get Your Glitz on Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab page, love all the different elements. I use scrapping as therapy sometimes too! You feel great afterwards don't you? I hope everything is ok...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love how you've added the twine, and all the amazing accents as well!! Thanks for playing in the first "Get Your Glitz On" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your LOs are stunning!! You do very beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Piradee,
    just wondering if I got yr email wrong because I haven't gotten any replies from you yet :)
    is it talvanna@gmail.com?

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete