Friday, May 6, 2011

Chipboard Challenge @ CK

Photobucket


Hi everyone, as part of the national scrapbooking day celebration with Creating Keepsake... I'm hosting one of the challenges that we have this week. It's all about CHIPBOARDS (well almost all about it lol)!!! I hope you guys stop by on over at Club CK --> HERE to check out the full details and hopefully join in on the fun too!!! (Prizes also includes magazine subscriptions). and to add to that I'm having a small GIVEAWAY here too!!!!

And just to tempt you a bit more... here are some close up shots of the layouts highlight the various ways that we can decorate those chipboards (and of course me loving that raw look..lol)

a little bit of stamping....
Photobucket

a little bit of dry embossing (ok - maybe alot on these chipboards)
Photobucket

well hope to see you guys there and also to add in a bit more fun and of course to celebrate (Inter)National Scrapbook Day - leave me a comment here (on this post) that you had played along with the challenge and will randomly draw one lucky winner to win a juicy pack of embellishments!!! Please leave a link by Saturday May 7th by 6:00pm MDT!!

Have fun scrapping!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. oh, i am the first! thanks for sharing and happy NSD too you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pick me! pick me! haha... i love chipboards too... i will definitely check the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chipboard on your layouts, Piradee! I think I eyed it when I've seen it on some of your layouts in the CK magazine! I used some chipboard I had gotten recently and embossed it! I love love LOVE the technique! I will definately be using it more!
    http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/604514.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done it! But wondering if it's still in time because I am not too sure if it's US or Singapore time!
    http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/605651.aspx

    For a better close-up view of the chipboard, please see my blog photo at http://thescrapperinme.blogspot.com/2011/05/miracles-come-in-all-sizes-some-size-of.html

    ReplyDelete