Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Counting down....

It has been super busy the last few days as I try to complete all my assignments for this month and a bit of next - for AC, MWL, CP and Stamping Bella (my last month as their GDT - **frowning face**). There's no magpie for March, as unfortunately Tara was not able to get the kit out to me in time, but she has some sneaks over at her blog... and it's super yummy. She also has this cute post on American vs. England (maybe I should do one for Thailand vs Singapore).

And finally the class samples are done!!! or atleast 99% done - everytime I look at them, I always end up adding a little bit here and there, removing this and then adding that and maybe that wasn't the right papers to use... and so on. If you haven't already guess, I'm really nervous! This is my first time putting a class together, let alone even teach one... and a big thanks to everyone for all your support and cheering, truly means alot... and here are some sneaks of my two classes (really sneaking this in)...

class #1 - calendars & layouts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

class #2 - mini album
Photobucket

Hope you guys see something that you're interested & hopefully will see you at the classes @ MWL. I don't have the class schedules yet, but will definitely let you know.

And for more exciting news.... VACATION!!! Yeap, this time next week I'll be somewhere in Australia (really mean somewhere) - the plan is to fly into Sydney and then drive to Melbourne (stopping a long the way, having some wine, a few nature walks) and then back to Sydney. This will be both mine & ruben's first time in Australia and definitely can't wait (leaving this sunday already for two weeks - super super super excited!).

And I was wondering... if anyone has any recommendations for food or must try restaurants, places to visit (that's not in the rough guide book) and plus where are the must visit scrapbook stores. **wink**

Thanks everyone for stopping by... and off to continue planning for the trip.

15 comments:

  1. The classes are Beautiful!!!!! Especially the mini Album!!!! I wish oh how I Wish to assist to one of your classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the class, girly! What a treat it would be to be taught by you! (No pressure...lol!) You're amazing, just trust in yourself, and you'll be fine. ;-) Have fun in the land down under!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why no Brisbane?! *pouts* Haha... Hope you enjoy your trip, babe..

    Those sneaks make me wanna fly to SG and take those classes, esp the mini! Haha.. All the best!! *huggies*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes disappionting there is no Brissy!!
    I was in Sydney last year and found Scraploot here is the link for you. http://scraploot.com.au/
    I was there for quite some time!
    Also I got told about Fred the needle
    http://www.fredtheneedle.com/
    I didn't get a chance to go there but will be next time I go down there again.
    Hope that helps a little but of course there is probably many other great shops as well!!
    Ps!! Love your work and love your blog! Oh and have fun in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see more! Everything looks so cool and full of details! I hope you have a fantastic vacation ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooooh, the sneaks look great! You have such an eye for detail, Piradee! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for the classes. Take a look at Nicks Seafood restaurant (www.nicks-seafood.com.au) they were great And you have to go to Doyles at Watson's bay and watch the Sunset. Absolutely stunning and great food. Enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  9. PANCAkes on the rocks - @ Sydney :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. im drooling at yr class mini album. i just know that you will have fun at the class ;) luv,jaz

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sneaks from your classes look GORGEOUS! I want to attend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sneeks looks like beautiful projects!!
    Hope you are enjoying your vaccation
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Congrats on your class - should be sooo exciting! And your trip to Australia - fun, fun! I was there for work in Sydney and Australia several years ago ate at some great places, but unfortunately, I don't remember any of the names . . . you'll have a GREAT time!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, too! :) Your work is breathtaking as always!

    ReplyDelete