Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Playing Catch Up with Crate Paper

I just realized that I haven't shared this Crate Paper assignment here on my blog yet - using Crate Paper Random collection (love love this) - for some daily inspiration.

Photobucket

Using my silhouette also, I created this Days of the Week index card set to help me capture my daily activities.  The idea is to jolt down moments of the day on post its and record them on these cards until I use them in my projects (yes, I a major forgetful person).

Photobucket

And some close up of the cards with "open" space for the post-its.....

Photobucket

And my Wednesday card...

Photobucket

And the ones for Thursday and Friday...

Photobucket

And there you have it, a little something to help me keep track of my daily adventures...

Photobucket

Thanks everyone for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. lovely and so clever Piradee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love it! I may have to do something like that because I'm ALWAYS forgetting. LOL! Thanks for the idea and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful!!!!! love love l<3ve!!!! :D So inspirational!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! :) I love that collection-- I have some of it! Gorgeous litte cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are awesome Piradee... love it to bits! :)

    ReplyDelete