Friday, March 16, 2012

Lily Bee Buttercup Collection

Sharing a layout I created this month's Lily Bee blog assignment, using the new Buttercup collection and got to say, I just love love the colors in this collection!

Photobucket

I really wanted the focus of the layout to be on the colors and therefore choose to have most of the pictures in black and white and highlighting that one picture of the amazing ladies that I had a chance to met (including Kristen).  Also looking back over the past two years that I've had the chance to be part of the Lily Bee family - honestly thanking my lucky stars. Not only is Kristen one of the sweetest and wonderful person I've met, but also a super talented designer. Love every collection that she has created - Love Lily Bee.

I still remember that agonizing day, when those who made the Lily Bee team would be contacted. I was on vacation in Australia and honestly, couldn't go to sleep - I was up wondering if I would get that special phone call or maybe an email.  Seriously, hubby thought I was crazy - checking the internet every other second and then checking my phone again to make sure that if someone needed to call - they can. LOL   And then I think, at one point - I pretty much gave up hoping only to then be surprised that I actual got THE email.   Needless to also say, that hubby was super happy too, as he can then {finally} go to sleep.

Being part of this family is a dream come true.
Thank you Lily Bee for the wonderful memories and this amazing opportunity. Love you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A big thanks for stopping by everyone!  And do check back to tomorrow for some hopping fun!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. yellow!!!! so pretty!!! tfs!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell you enough how much I love this layout! It's simply perfect! Oh, and I can only imagine your happiness when you got THE email :-) I loooove Lily Bee products! And you are truly rocking them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this colors lately. And flags. So this page is just perfect=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so inspiring--bright, cheerful, clean, interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete