Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lily Bee Double Dutch Collection

Sharing one of my Lily Bee projects that was up on the Lily Bee Blog earlier this week, using the fun new Double Dutch Collection.  Really loving the colors in this collection and selected these 3 primary colors for my little tag set.

Photobucket

Just having some fun with the pattern paper designs;a little bit of confetti here and there and also loving the new denim ribbon from Maya Road.

Photobucket

And some close up shots of the tags...

Photobucket

And went a little bit crazy with the layering on this one...

Photobucket

And pictures of the remaining 3 tags...

Photobucket

And got to admit, my most reached for tools are my circle punches and cutter, I pretty much use these in my projects in one shape or form....

Photobucket

Ahhh... I think my new favorite color for this year is denim!

Photobucket

Thanks again for stopping by everyone and hope you guys are having a great weekend!!!

8 comments: