Thursday, November 3, 2011

getting ready for november

hi everyone - thanks again for all the wonderful wishes and prayers. my little sis is back in bangkok at the moment with my mother and we're just taking it day by day. taking it as it comes. and now with the reduced stress, my scrappy mojo is finally coming back... and I've been scrapping up a storm lately.


and here's my latest lily bee assignment that just went up on the lily bee blog today... having a go at those letter envelopes. I've been seeing people use these in various ways and thought I would try creating my own little envelope pocket booklet with them...
Photobucket

I started out with a few of these awesome kraft envelopes I found the other day (25 for $0.84SGD) - what deal and the most important part - they're KRAFT!!! and also the new index journaling cards from the lily bee harvest market collection - these cards are just too too adorable and are just the perfect size for this project.

Photobucket


keeping things really simple, I stacked the envelopes up and sown around the bottom three sides - leaving the top open for all the cards and any other miscellaneous items that I'll be including through out the month...

Photobucket

Photobucket

thanks again everyone for stopping by and don't forget to check out the details here to on the lily bee blog.


and also a big thanks everyone for all your support on my latest class at MWL - Simply Us - and in case you didn't have a chance to attend the classes last month, there are two more classes scheduled for this month. I'll be teaching this Saturday's Nov 5th class and Swee Ching will be teaching Monday's Nov 21st class.; for more details here.


Photobucket


once again I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful support and have enjoyed every moment! as mentioned earlier - I'll be taking a break from teaching regularly in Singapore after this class. I'm not sure for how long but at the moment there aren't any other classes planned.


but this by no means that I won't be teaching anymore and am open to any opportunities that come my way. and speaking of which, here's some sneaks of one of my classes for Scrappingville later this month; we're going to have so much fun creating this mini envelope album using one of the hottest collection of this season - Crate Paper Random.


I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am, and am honored to be invited back to teach there - was thrilled beyond when Sharon had contact me about this 2+ months ago. and stay tune for more sneaks of the second class and I'm {know} you're going to love this one even more!!! (for more details on the classes please contact Scrappingville)


Photobucket


a big thanks again everyone for stopping by and especially for all your support!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your little envelope pocket booklet, it's great. The colors and textures you used. the layers are are wonderful. Thank you for the inspiration today. Your project has just inspired me.
    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is often in here and peeking around and like what you create.
    Will find much inspiration.

    Sincerely
    Anna

    ReplyDelete