Monday, November 7, 2011

Pink Paislee Hot Hues November

Hi Everyone, sharing my wooden shadow box project that I did for the pink paislee blog post today based on this month's hot hues color inspiration. I went for a fun and simple project that could be used as a home decor item.

Photobucket

I just adore the gorgeous fall colors and found some of these in the nantucket collection. Also I was inspired by one of the images provided and want to create my own bouquet of flowers (in this case a handful of paper rosette flowers in various sizes). And to add the finishing touches, include the adorable wooden hearts that can be found in the wood shop alphabet - sawdust set (misted them with studio calico - orchard mist color).

Photobucket

For the touch of orange - I went with the mistable pattern papers and using the studio calico orchard mist, I create my little title banner. (seriously - these mistable pattern papers are a must have! the possibilities are endless with these! stock up & to be hoarded)

Photobucket

thanks for stopping by everyone and do check out my blog post on the pink paislee blog for me details. thanks again.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment