Saturday, December 14, 2013

Food Food Food!

Honestly that's all I can think of now a days. For some reason I'm always hungry, even right after a huge meal. It's absolutely crazy. I blame it on the breastfeeding and I truly hope that's the cause otherwise there goes my excuse for not losing those extra weight. LOL

Sharing a layout that I created earlier in the year for the latest CK Mix Media Vol 2 edition.  Here I had some fun altering wood veneer using an ink pad. Love how you can control the amount of ink to be applied and where (unlike misting - harder) and thus creating different shading effect on the embellishments. On another note, I think this is my last layout to be published with Creating Keepsake and what an amazing journey it has been working with all the wonderful ladies at CK (will save the details for another post).

 photo CKGoodFood1_zps78bdccdd.jpg

I used an ink pad to apply the ink onto the bubble speech wood veneer embellishments which allowed me more control on the amount of ink. Therefore was able to create some dimensional effect /create variation. To be honest, I usually either mist these or leave them as is and therefore was fun to experiment with other mediums (another fun option would be to use watercolor).

 photo CKGoodFood2_zpse52061c4.jpg

And more close ups... using Crate Paper DIY collection, Studio Calico Wood Veneer and Hero Arts Stamps.

 photo CKGoodFood3_zps7b877944.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and hoping you guys are having a great weekend so far!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pub! Enjoy your baby - worry about the rest later! Fabulous page! Looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Piradee, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete