Saturday, November 30, 2013

missing those weekend trips...

hi there...

was just doing some re-arranging of files and came across this layout that I created for publication in Creating Keepsake earlier this year and couldn't help sharing it here also. it's been so long since hubby and I hoped on a plane for a weekend trip (wonder if I might be due to the fact that I was pregnant and also had a few business trips this past year). either way, I'm so looking forward to more weekends trips (well might have to extend for a few days now since we'll have little Sophia joining us).

 photo CKBoardingNow1_zps7559267e.jpg

created this page about my two favorite things ... travel and food. I always love trying new things (although can't say that I love everything that I try, but at least I try right?) and part of the assignment was to include some memorabilia from the trip and what better than the tickets stubs or luggage tags... it has all the details you need to remember when, what, where and how. as for why, well isn't it obvious... food!

 photo CKBoardingNow2_zps161cc593.jpg

this also happens to be one of my favorite layout from this year... I was really surprised at how everything all came together... the contrast between black and white (background) and the variation of shapes (speech bubbles and circles). this is definitely a layout design that I'll be doing over and over again...

 photo CKBoardingNow4_zpsd05824de.jpg

using crate paper DIY shop collection and technique tuesday stamps....

 photo CKBoardingNow3_zpsce0ac2f2.jpg

thanks for stopping by everyone and hope you guys had a fun weekend (I know I did, but not sure if that would be the same feeling once the credit card bill comes... may have shopped a little bit too much this black friday and to think, I'm not even in the states. can't imagine how bad it would be if I was.  hhehheeee what else is a girl suppose to do... shop and scrap, right?)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love all the details and final result!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pages! love the color combo, composition, well, I like everything about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome page - love your layering of tags!

    ReplyDelete