Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Crate Paper - Pattern Paper Challenge

Just wanted to share that my project for Crate Paper - Pattern Paper Challenge is up on the Crate Paper Blog today. Created using a mix of pattern papers and embellishments from the Storyteller and Pretty Party collections; and putting my silhouette to good use again (seriously find it harder and harder to not use it and absolutely love this design that Loni Stevens has created). LOL

Photobucket

One of the thing that I love most about Crate Paper collections are their amazing assortment of embellishments and the fun designs; especially their chipboard embellishments (always finding myself buying more)...

Photobucket

And needless to say... that I've been bitten by the chevron bug... LOL this design is a definite must have and having a ball layering away... also finally using up some of those scrap pieces of papers that I can never let go.

Photobucket

Lastly, loving these words that I cut using the silhouette machine... and what easier way to adhere to the layout --> staples!

Photobucket

Thanks again everyone for stopping by and hope you join in on the challenge (more details HERE and open until Sunday Aug 26th, 8:00pm CST).

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love most of your pages...but this one is especially stunning! TFS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I came over frm Crate Paper's blog and am you neweest follower! Could you email me the site you found this chevron cut? Thanks in advance,
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverly, just dropped you an email and you can find the file here... http://www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/v2/viewShape.aspx?id=25430 (i totally adore all the design that Loni Stevens creates)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! Wish I had a Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete