Friday, August 24, 2012

Travel Mini Album Kit Available Now!

Hi Guys,

Sharing that that my Mini Album Travel Kit is now available at Made With Love {just saw this at the store the past week} and it's filled with super yummy goodies from Crate Paper - Storyteller Collection along with some extra and handmade goodies by me!  The mini album that you'll be working with is from Basically Bare and it's their super cute pocket envelop version - you're going to love this!

Here are some sneaks of mini album and the extra goodies included - you'll receive everything that you need to put the album together along with color instruction print outs. Super easy, super fun and perfect for documenting all those trips you've just been on!

Photobucket

So head on over to MWL to grab yours today - quantities are limited.  Thanks guys!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have gone through your blog. The information you have given are really informative about album sharing. Likers will definitely like it. I am really thankful to you. You will get all your information through the site. Please visit my site http://www.bagle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks lovely. I will be sure to try and pick one up next week. We are out of town untilTuesday so I hope there will be some kits left!

    ReplyDelete