Saturday, June 19, 2010

today...

I've been away in laa laa land the past few days... literally and to add to that, woke up with a major migraine yesterday which lasted till about 4pm in the afternoon (needless to say, I didn't get much done). ooooh how I hate those days.

but on the bright side... I manage to find this layout that I made awhile ago but haven't had a chance to share just yet and it's got to be one of my favorite! Also using some yummy october afternoon goodies from their thrift shop collection. Just loving the colors and design of this collection.

Photobucket

also using of the amazing goodies that I have found in various etsy stores (which I know some you have been waiting to know about **wink**)... and aren't they just amazing!
1. the ribbons are from MemrieMare
2. the flowers & doilies are from FreshVintageCrafts

Photobucket

and using another one of my favorite stamps from Stamping Bella "the story" memo note collection. so in love with these and you definitely don't want to miss out on them. there's a total of 9 different sayings...

Photobucket
supplies used include:
cardstock: bazzill basic (kraft), pattern paper: october afternoon (thrift shop collection), rub-on: hambly, alpha stickers: october afternoon, brads: american crafts, stamp: stamping bella and october afternoon (doily), mist: maya road (brown), leaf pins: maya road.

thanks again for stopping by and all the wonderful comments always.

also a shout out to two wonderful scrappers for making the Gallery Idol Top 10........yay Sarah!!! & yay Lynn!!! Congrats guys your cards are just amazing!!!

8 comments:

  1. That is a sweet layout.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great! I admire the perfect balance of every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet LO! Good colours! I like the way you've used the rub-ons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and why are we not surprised that the vintage seam binding you've used here is yellow !!! great seeing the OA in use here ! which reminds me ...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, really love the stamping here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout Piradee! And THANK YOU for the shout out my sweet friend! Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. luuuuuurve all the little details here!! gorgeous as always :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete