Saturday, August 15, 2009

Missing Spring...

One of the things that I miss about being in europe would be all the beautiful flowers during spring. They're just amazing. I still remember the first time when I saw these flowers... magnolias! It was amazing sight and entire tree filled with flowers! We definitely don't have these in thailand.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Supplies used include:
paper: basic grey porcelain collection
embellishments: american craft thickers, magic mesh, robin nest dew drops

5 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that photo, the basic grey papers....the layers...and loveeeeeeeeeee the twine and those pompoms!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us at FAVE THINGS!!!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your blog look......yummy vintage feel! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I love this,the colors,your design,the layers!And that gorgeous embellies...love the butterfly!Very beautiful!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so so awesome.. I have the same set of BG papers.. and I am still stuck with them now.. It is so inspiring..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moly ,,, what an awesome layout!!! Love, love, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! This layout complements the gorgeous magnolias so well! :D

    ReplyDelete