Wednesday, February 22, 2012

more projects for scrappin studio

Hi everyone, sharing a few more projects that I created this month as guest designer for Scrappin Studio using the fun (and super yummy) kits from Studio Calico. I got a chance to work with 3 out of the 5 kits this month and honestly love how easily they can be mixed and matched together.  {for full details on the layout, please visit Scrappin Studio HERE}

On this layout, I had a blast putting my Silhouette machine to some good use, using designs from Silhouette Designs and Karla Dudley. And also making the most of all the new Dear Lizzy and Pebbles goodies that were included in the kits.

Photobucket

Some close up details... and also adding a bit of Mr. Huey Lemonade to provide some contrast/depth between the two cardstock pieces...

Photobucket

Loving these fun sequins from Pebbles...

Photobucket

And also these word sayings from authentique...

Photobucket

-------------------------------------

And another layout that was design around the super fun Dear Lizzy pattern paper - don't you just LOVE those polaroid frames!!

Photobucket

The kraft alphabet stickers were also just the right touch for the layout, to contrast against the soft dreamy colors of the Dear Lizzy collection.

Photobucket

and also a play on words... Love You Everyday!

Photobucket

and Always Forever...

Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------------

And for my last project, I pretty much grab what ever was left and created this free style mini album - hoping  capture some of my "if only" moments...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also added in some small doilies for more texture and can't get enough of that crepe paper from the Dear Lizzy collection...

Photobucket

And used the studio calico white mist for the finishing touches - a few droplets here and there.

Photobucket

thanks for stopping by everyone and don't you just adore the new collection from Dear Lizzy??   and also will be back soon with more projects to share... 

7 comments:

  1. Whoa... I am sooo loving each and every one of these! Maybe the one with the punched out circles most? I've always wanted to do a LO with punchouts and underlying "surprises" but when I try, it looks weird. When you do it, it looks divine. FAB work! TFS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is some great work, love the layouts and the mini is so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you created with the kits. I got two of them, but haven't put them to work yet. Got some great inspiration here, though I unfortunately didn't get the kit with the Polaroid frames. Awesome paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are all so fabulous! That mini is so cute. I am also loving the Dear Lizzy collection. I played a bunch with it this past weekend. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these projects!!!! You rock my work with your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lots of goodness! I am madly in love with that circle layout, great look, great idea.

    ReplyDelete