Friday, January 8, 2010

More Flowers...

** thanks everyone for all the comments and emails - sorry to say that I do not have any more left and for everyone who has emailed requesting the flowers, you should have received an email from me confirming your reservation. thanks so much again and please do share your projects (would love to see what everyone does with them) **

I know a few of you are waiting for these... and here they are!! This time around, I also picked up some pink & reds ones, just couldn't resist with valentine just around the corner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they gorgeous... I just keep staring at them (instead of using them) - but hopefully over the weekend, I will have something to share. There are a total of 64 flowers (in the various sizes and colors shown) and 4 leaves per pack. The flowers range from 1.0cm to 4.5cm in diameter (smallest flowers to the large pink one) and are all made from paper... and all this for only 10.00SGD per pack! Yeap that's right... drop me an email if you are interested.

nite nite everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. They are so pretty and vintage looking!! I can't wait to see what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my they are so gorgeous. You're in flower heaven now Im sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, and MORE wow. These look incredible now, so I can just imagine how they'll look on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah they're so pretty! i bought TONS when i went there, haha i made 2 trips there, but i didn't those lovely browns!!

    ReplyDelete